Pages

Sunday 25 April 2021

Coffee & Craft

 Good morning!

I hope you are all well and keeping safe  We have a lovely sunny day again here, I think a dog walk is in order. I love our walks in the morning - nearly as much as crafting (I said nearly 😉!!!).

With a bit of luck, the restrictions will lift soon so we can start to think about getting together again to craft but until we can (and more importantly, it’s safe) I’d like to get the ball rolling to meet up virtually, if your up for it?

If your free on Friday 30th April, from 2pm I’m going to set up a Zoom call so we can have a crafty natter online.  All you need is a laptop, computer, tablet or a device which has a camera and microphone so we can all see and hear each other  

It would be even better if you are crafting, too. Any craft, knitting, painting, parchment, it really doesn’t matter.

To send you the invite, I have to ask your permission to have your email and for you to confirm that I can contact you. So if you could fill in the form to sign up to my newsletter or contact me direct, I will send the Zoom invitation through a couple of days before our meeting,.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hope to ‘see’ you on Friday!

Got to dash, our dog (Shiloh) seems to have worked out it’s walk time!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Stay safe x



No comments:

Post a Comment