Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Thank You Cards

A few weeks ago Me, Sara and Joanne did a mini Blog Hop showing Card Candy made using some stamp sets which seem to get a little over looked (here is a link to the Hop).  Sara used Natures Nest, a stamp set I really couldnt see me using - thats until I saw her Card Candy!!!

Here is one of the cards I made last week to thank a couple of ladies for placing their orders with me.


I stamped the nest from Natures Nest and then the sentiment from Sense of Time in Chocolate Chip ink onto Naturals Ivory. I tore and distressed the edges of the ivory card, mounted it on to a mat of Chocolate Chip cardstock and then tore and distressed its edges too. 

2 jumbo eyeletts were attached before adding drops of Chrystal Effects onto the eggs then I left it to dry.



The card blank is River Rock (I love this colour!) and all I did was add a strip of distressed DSP from the Neutrals Stack then add the distressed and stamped nest image.

I didnt add a sentiment to the card or write on the inside as I thought they the ladies could use the card again (one of my efforts for recycling!).

The cards I made for my Stampers 10 ladies went down really well.  But I will have to post pictures of them later as trying to blog and watch a recording of the first round of the World Superbikes is a little difficult.,,

If you have the time, bob back later to see the cards I made for them.
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment