Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Faux Suede Card for Chrissi

It was the lovely Chrissi's birthday yesterday and here is the card I sent her.  Unfortunatley, I took the photo with my mobile phone and the lights not that good so you cant see the faux suede effect too well.




I used the Blossom Petals punch to make the flower and leaves with the 3/4" circle punch for the centre, adding dots and lines of detailing with a Rose Red marker.

The sentiment is from Afterthoughts, a Level 1 free hostess set.  I just highlighted 'Just for You with my Rose Red marker, leaving the rest of the stamp (...so you dont have to share) uninked.  I stamped it onto a mat of Whisper White which had been die cut using the Top Note die.

I used a Regal Rose card blank and added a length of Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon onto a strip of Designer Series Paper from Springtime Vintage.  Then the Top Note mat was attached with the petals and leaves arranged on top.

Well thats it for now.  Hope you have a great weekend.
Jan
x


No comments:

Post a Comment