Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Hidden Message for July Customers

June and July have been great months for me as the two month Stampin' Up! promotion was a big one for Hostesses.  Workshops for £250 meant an extra £20 in freebies - so £45 in FREE products PLUS a free stamp set.

I had THREE lovely hostesses who achieved it during the promotion too, well done Jean, Sue and Anne ***waves***!

As I give all the ladies who place an order with me a thank you card - there were quite a few this month!!

They look quite simple at first, but I made them so that there was a little hidden message behind the topper.





The flourish and text clear mount stamps from the Strength & Hope were mounted on a large clear block, stamped onto Pear Pizzaz card in Bravo Burgundy ink.  As I was making so many cards, it was so quick to do as I had a sort of conveyor belt system for the stamping and just had to line the block up once to stamp both images.

The Hope image and Thanks {so much} from Tiny Tags were stamped in Bravo Burgundy ink onto Whisper White card and punched out with the Large Square and Medium Jewellery Tag punches. 

The butterfly was stamped diagonally in Regal Rose onto Blushing Bride card and then two holes were made in the top and bottom of the card.

The Hope image was mounted on the diagonal onto a mat of Bravo Burgundy card and then the butterfly mat was layered over the top of the Bravo Burgundy mat a hole made for a gold brad to fit through both layers.  The Thanks {so much} tag was added in the same way to the bottom of the Blushing Bride butterfly mat.

The topper was added to the Pear Pizzazz stamped mat and this was then secured to the Blushing Bride card blank.  It was a really simple card to make, however making over twenty took a while to do!

Anyway, I would just like to say a massive thank you to my hostesses for June and July as they helped me to smash my sales target for the promotion - meaning I get extra freebies from Stampin' Up! too

Woo Hoo - I just lurve this job!

Thanks for stopping by
Jan
x

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely card - I know because I've got one :o)

    There's a little message just for you on my blog hun, on my Passion For Promarkers post! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete