Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

New Catalogue Launch Party

Good morning!

Are you ready for the weekend?  I certainly am - its my first one 'off' for ages.  I have lots of stuff to prepare for though so I am planning in front to try and get organised.  I am doing a Dabble Day for Jean at Beighton, Sheffield next Saturday so have some card to prep then I have some bits to do for the launch of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue (woo hoo!!!).

New Catalogue Launch Party

I will be sending out formal invitations to all my past hostesses and customers - but if you would like to come along and see all the NEW goodies, email me so I can reserve you a seat.

Where & When
Doghill Community Centre
Shafton
Barnsley

10am to 1pm


There will be a free prize draw, previews of some of the new fa*** (oops, I nearly gave the game away there!!!) plus the most amazing change to the hostess benefits - you WILL NOT BELIEVE how good the new benefits package is for hostesses!!!

As I have some items I need to prepare for people who are coming to my launch party - I need to know if you are planning on coming.  Please email me to let me know so I can get things ready for you.

I will also be putting some of my old Stampin' Up! stamps up for sale!  So put the details in your diary and contact me ASAP so I can send you full details and directions.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment