Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Holloween Treats

I hav never been a fan of Halloween - mainly cos I dont like monsters or zombies (I ALWAYS had nightmares if I watched a scary film).  But I am so tempted to get this stamp set - I stamped a couple of images out at our last team meeting as they are SOOOOOO cute!

You can get the stamp set and the kit to make the little treat bags separately, but you can save money (15%) by buying them together in a bundle.  There's enough product in the bundle to make 10 treat bags - and as you get the stamp set included, you can make lots more stuff for Halloween gifts.

Googly Ghouls Stamp set - Wood £14.95, Clear £11.95
Ghoolish Googlies Bundle - Wood £18.50, Clear £15.95

Please tell me I shouldnt get this stamp set...

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment