Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Julie's Jems Swaps

Hello. I thought I would post a photo today of the swaps I made for a day of crafting I had last Saturday with Julie and lots of demonstrators from all over the country.



I used Pool Party card stock for the card blank and a mat of whisper white, I love the fresh look of these colours. The squares are punched out of Sycamore Street DSP and the sentiment is from Vintage Verses (both of these you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!

Can you see the embossed stitching along the edge of the squares? It's one of the new embossing folders, Needlepoint Border. I think it's so sweet!!!

We had a fab day, thanks ladies, and a massive thank you to Julie.

Ok, got to go as I'm going to Jeans Dabble Day in Beighton for a day of playing and crafting. Hope you have a great weekend.

Jan x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment