Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

I hope that the horrible weather were having right now isn't causing you too much of a problem. Lots of our plans had to change over the weekend, including Julie's Technique class in Rotherham which ended up being on Sunday instead of Saturday.

But look what I made...



I'm so proud of it - I keep sneaking a look just to check its ok sitting in my craft room!!! We used the melt pot with pan pastels - I've had my melt pot for about 6 months and all I have done is melt a bit of beeswax!



Now, I'm not good at taking photos but it really does look better in real life and I'm so glad I picked the colours. I kept looking at the ones the other ladies were using and thought the purple and green were too much of a contrast but now it's finished I love it with the silver.

Julie's next class is on Sunday 28th April and the project looks lovely, so I can't wait to go and play again. If you want to go though, you'll need to book quick though as there are only a few places!

Jan x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Proper Playtime

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I attended the same class and made the bird house - luv the colours on yours. I was blown away with all the techniques involved and couldn't believe where the time went - I am attending the one at the end of April so will hopefully see you then - good luck with the house move - Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete