Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

My Digital Studio Rocks

Wow. I knew My Digital Studio would be good, but I didn't think it would be this good.

The free trial version comes with loads of content - papers, stamped images, punched shapes. But once you buy the package you lots more plus the option to buy additional downloads.

Now the stamp I used on this A5 card uses two extra downloads called Extreme Guitar and Extreme Elements - for the dots and the stars - and guess what, you can make some of the images much bigger than the original image - so there's no limit to the size of some cards. You do get an error message with some images if the quality will be affected by enlarging it (seems to happen more with text images).


I used the Music notes wheel to make the background paper and even opened my Washi Tape and roll of denim ribbon. How adventurous of me?!

The little tag is stamped in Crumb Cake ink onto Very Vanilla card and punched out with the Ticket punch. The second tag is just punched out of Crumb Cake card and adhered to the front of the card. Mega quick, very easy and 6 copies made in 1 hr so plenty of spares for emergency birthdays!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I've been really busy wuth making the cards and sanding skirting boards / paintwork so I feel like I've achieved loads today!

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment