Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit Sneak Peek

Hello

I'm so excited, lots of stuff happening right now and if you read further down you will see today's new additions.

Here is a sneak peek of a brand new kit to create your own mini album. I have only used the items in the kit and to be honest, you don't really need anything else. There's the chipboard covers, plenty of pages, some of the beautiful new vellum papers and for decorating you get lots of items including doilies, bakers twine sequins and clips.






I haven't put the photos in yet, and am thinking of putting old family photos but I want to plan it properly, so it might be a few weeks before it's finished.

Well, here are some photos of out new additions...










How cute are they!!!? We have got absolutely nothing done since we picked them up this afternoon - we just keep going out and watching them.

Hopefully we should have another new addition next weekend, but I don't want to tempt fate, so you will have to wait and see about that.

Got to shoot now as I have to get ready for the Westfield Sports College Craft Show in Sheffield tomorrow. Me, Sara, Joanne and Hazel have a stand there, hope to see you there if you can make it.

Jan x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of your chucks, Jan, Ian has made a good job of their home, I hope they are warm enough.
    love Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Album looks nice as well.
    Shirley. x

    ReplyDelete