Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Kit fix & Craft Fair

At last I've had a craft fix! Well, of sorts anyway.
I first saw this kit in the flesh at the SU convention last year so I ordered it as soon as I could.

It's called Happenings Simply Created Card Kit and at £13.50 to make 15 cards it's brilliant value for money.

Here are the three designs suggested in the pack. You get enough items in the kit to make 15 cards and you can add items from your stash too.



I've used an image from Itty Bitty Banners on the bottom card just to show how SU design their products to coordinate with lots of items.

I'm going to the Hemsworth Spring Craft Fair this Saturday (8th March) if you fancy coming for a chat. It's on from 10 til 2pm and entry is free. I will have lots of little items for sale made with SU products.

The address is Hemsworth Community Centre, Bullenshaw Road, Hemsworth, Pontefract, WF 9 4NE.

Jan x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment