Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

New Toys!

Well, I decided to try crafting of a different kind - sort of scrap booking in a locket!

Here is my first locket using the kit I got from South Hill Designs.










Just to explain how it works, you get one of the glass lockets, then inside you add charms, coins or screens to express yourself.

Here are the items I used, there is a 'bone' (for my cat and dog) a 'bar of chocolate' (mmmmm... Sorry, got a bit distracted for a minute) and the word 'Love'.








The screen to the right is another element which I thought showed off the charm colours.

Here's a photo of the items in the kit. It took ages to put everything back. Lol.




If you want to see more, here's a link to see the goodies on the web.

southhilldesigns.com/gb/janjones/default

If you would like to know more about getting some of the items, book an event to get free products (or get the kit yourself!) just call me on 07795566727 or just leave me a comment. I have some free catalogues now too, so contact me to get one.

Jan x



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment