Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Field Flowers

Yet another stamp set I've loved the look of, bought and never used - Field Flowers.

It's a great set which lends itself to any occasion and the sentiments are lovely too.









The stamp set isn't the only item I've used for the first time to make this card, there's the silver bakers twine, Hexigan Hive and Banner Framelits.

I'm feeling a bit delicate at the minute as I had a car accident this afternoon, nothing serious thankfully. A car ran into the back of me so I'm expecting to ache in the morning!

All being well, I'm planning a card making class 'Two Step Stamping' and also a launch party for the South Hill Designs Lockets. But I'm sure by then all be fine by Saturday.

Saturday 7th June
12 til 2pm Cardmaking Class
- make three cards using the two step stamping techniques for £10 (£8 to team members)

4 til 6pm South Hill Designs Launch Party
- come and have a play making your own personalised lockets using the stunning products from SHD. No hard sell, I promise. The brand is so new in the UK the official launch isn't until July.

If you a play or just want to find out more about free and half price items, come along. But if you can't make it I've got some catalogues so contact me and I'll bob one in the post to you.

If you fancy coming to the class or the Launch Party, just let me know so I can make sure I have everything (including cake!) ready.

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment