Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Phew, I've finally got everything sorted for my trip to Brussels for the 2014 European Stampin Up! Convention. 120 swaps done (more than I'd planned but hoping to get some nice ones back.

Here are the ones I made.





Now, normally when I make batches of cards I start to get a bit fed up but these cuties are so sweet I just kept going.

The dog card uses
Hot Diggity Dog stamp set, Neutrals DSP, Homemade Holiday Framelits dies (I cut the chimneys off to make tags) and Chocolate Chip ink. A mini brad is used to the top of the tag.

The cat card has
You Little Furball stamp set, Brights DSP, Homemade Holiday framelits and Pumpkin Pie ink.

I'll post more photos of the Framelits when I get back so come back soon got details.
Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment