Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

I have been trying to think of ideas to use the coordinating Spring Solitude stamp set and wheel since getting my (rather large) first order. All the photos I have seen have just used the wheel to create backgrounds and my first attempt didnt really have the impact I wanted to create. I used versamark ink on the wheel to create the border up the side of the card and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I used black stazon to stamp the panel and then cut out the block flower, layered it with dimentionals and mounted it on black card. Recipe: Cardstock - Almost Amethyst, black Ink - Versamark, Black Stazon Stamp sets - Spring Solitude, Oval All Accessories - Large and scalloped oval punches, Black embossing powder.

1 comment:

  1. This monochromatic card is really striking. That stamp set is growing on me. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete