Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

Happy Birthday Bro!

I cant believe its my fab little Bros 25th Birthday today.  There is a really big age gap between us (I am not telling how long LOL) but it doesnt seem 25 years since I sat holding the smallest, cutest baby I had seen before in my life and wondering how he would turn out.

Anyway, hes not a that cute anymore and he stands about 5 foot 10 so he isnt that small either but hes the best brother anyone could have.  Happy Birthday Tim!

Heres the card I made him - I am gutted that this set isnt going to stay in the new catalogue - its brilliant for mens cards.  If you want to get yours before its discontinued, email me ASAP.  Once its gone thats it.



I stamped the truck onto Whisper White and Brocade Blue cardstock and then on the Whisper White card I used my samj to position and stamp 'Tim' and the parcels inside.  I cut out the main body of the truck, which had been stamped onto the Brocade Blue card and just glued it over the same part of the image on the Whisper White card.  The wheels, parcels, Tim and the bumbers of the truck were just watercoloured using ink pads and my aqua painters.

Recipe
Cardstock - Whisper White and Brocade Blue
Stamp sets - Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Accessories - Brocade Blue 8/5 Grosgrain ribbon, Bashful Blue DSP, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch
Non SU - Die cut shape cutters

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved this stamp set and the paper pieced truck is just great. I like the simple knot in the ribbon, ideal for a man's card.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete