Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

Stitched Felt & Rub-Ons for Megga Quick Cards

These have got to be the fastest cards I have EVER made!

The stitched felt and DSP are retiring at the end of September -and boy do I wish I had used them earlier!  They are so sweet.

All the cards were made in 40 minutes - in fact the to attach the flowers and leaves took longer to dry than making the cards!

This one is definately my favourate.



These rub ons are amazing! I have mentioned before that I was dubious as ones I cheaper ones have used before never really transfered properly.  But these gave  perfectly clear and crisp finish.



The stems of the flowers are just thin strips of Old Olive cardstock attached behind the flower and the leaves but looks really effective.  The little button on the ribbon is also from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt set.


I have also been making some cards using the BRAND NEW stamp sets from the new catalogue, but unfortunately, I cant show you them until after the 1st October!  Just wait until you see the new stamps - I am sooooo excited about them, especially the clear mount ones.

Recipe
Cardstock - Kraft (renamed to Crumb Cake) and Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper - Sweet Pea
Images - Rub Ons, Cherished Memories
Accessories - Regal Rose 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment