Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Grow...

Sorry my posts have been a bit sparce (to say the least!) but there's been so much going on at home and work I dont know wether I am coming or going - I know, no change there then!!!

The 'Sold' sign has gone up outside the house - so all the neighbours know now (tee hee) and we have been sorting out the financial & legal stuff this week.  I just want to move now.

Here is a card I made the other day (whilst DH was packing boxes - shhhh).  Its using a stamp that I got at convention in Paris last year.  The stamp is exclusive to demonstrators and is one of those 'so true' sayings that I just had to have it when I saw it.



The colours are Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush and Peach Parfait cardstock.  The flower is die cut from Blossom Party using Concord Crush card with Pear Pizzazz Designer Series Paper and the stem is just a small scrap of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, twisted around to give some dimension.

The 'Grow' stamp was inked in Versamark, stamped onto Pear Pizzaz card and then white embossing powder sprinkled on top before heat embossing.  I trimmed the card down and matted onto a slightly larger piece of Concord Crush card.

The leaves on the Top Note die cut mat are from Pocket Silhouettes, stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.

Hope you dont have too much of a problem with the snow this weekend.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment