Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Big Top Lion

Happy Sunday!
How is your weekend going?  Mines been lovely, I went to see Sara (my SU Mum) and Hazel (my SU Daughter) and the lovely Jean from Busy Bees yesterday, so I am really chilled out.  Im also going to see a lady about signing up this afternoon, so I am buzzing with excitement!!!

Dont, forget - if YOU fancy getting £300+ in products, plus all the benefits of joining Stampin' Up!  You have until 31st March to get the extra free products so contact me NOW to get your starter kit. 

There are more details here.  Remember, there are NO TIE INS and you can stop at ANY time.

Well, a quick post today as I need to shoot off.  I have decided to start making my cards A5 in size as for some reason they seem to be more popular with my customers.  I made up some 'spare' punched animals a few months ago and have been making up some cards to sell at work and here is one of my favourates.



The Designer Series Paper is from Big Top Birthday - not one I would normally choose, but it is perfect for kids cards.  I trimmed it to fit the card but the bottom of the paper was a peach shade which just wasnt right with the rest of the card.  So all I did was trim it off - carefully cutting around the seals flipper and the strongmans foot.  I then mounted it onto a mat of So Saffron, just a little smaller than the folded A4 card blank.

The lion is made from SU punches and the banner is cut from Petal Cone die, stamped with a sentiment from Under the Big Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment