Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Don Valley Craft Show

I have been at the Stampin' Up! Regional Training Event all day today in Leamington Spa, and have been getting ready for our craft show tomorrow at Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield so its just a quick post I'm afraid today.  There is another regional training event next Saturday in Leeds, which is much closer for me, but I am demonstrating at Jeans Dabble Day in Beighton so can't attend.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind you about tomorrows Don Valley Show which is on from 10am to 3pm.  The cost is just £3 and there is free parking. 

I will be back either tomorrow or Monday with some pictures of my swaps and the new bag I made from SU fabric! Yep, I have been playing with a sewing machine!!!

Right, off to bed I go - exiting day tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment