Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Twitterpated Share

It been gorgeous weather this week. I even had to use my air con when driving, which I try really hard not to do normally as I love it when the weather is warm!

When we got the Summer Mini, one of my favourate product suites ever, Twitterpated, reminded me of summer with the colours and pretty flowery designs.

I have been meaning to do a share for ages now, and have finally got around to sorting one out for some of the Twitterpated products.  So if you love the products but dont want to buy them all at once, here is your chance to get your hands on some of the ribbons, buttons and papers.

For £11.00 including postage, you will recieve
- 12 buttons (3 each of 2 designs in 2 colours - Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze)
- Approx 1 metre of Pleated Satin Ribbon in each of the four colours - Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze)
- 12 sheets (6" x 6") of Twitterpated Designer Series Paper

I have four places available for the share, so its first come first served, however, if I have enough interest, I will do another share soon.  Email me NOW to get your hands on this little package of gorgeousness!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sunshine.
Take care

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment