Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Hubby's Birthday Card

Hi there
It was my lovely Hubby's birthday on Thursday and here is the card I made him.  He loves making things and has lots of drills, hand tools and stuff so when we got the Tool Shed stamp in this years catalogue - I just had to have it.

I used the Tool Shed stamp inked in Chocolate Chip ink and stamped onto an A4 card blank.  The Wood grain embossing folder was used on the Chocolate Chip card panels before they were adhered onto the card blank.

The sentiments were stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink with Happy Birthday from the Best Dad Ever stamp set Punched out with the Decorative Label punch  and the You Mean the world to Me from Word Play and then cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  Accessories include some screw head brads from my stash, a Neutrals Designer button and some linen thread.

I will post some photos in a couple of days from the Don Valley craft show in a couple of days.  But I would like to thank everyone for coming to see us before I go - THANK YOU ladies!!!

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment