Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Card

Hi there.  Hope you are ready for the Big Man coming on Tuesday? I cant wait..

Here is a quick post to show you some cards I made using the Glimmer Paper and the Holiday Ornaments Framelits.

The card blank is Real Red and I trimmed a Very Vanilla mat of card to fit slightly smaller than the card front.  I used the Festive Paper Piercing Pack to pierce tiny holes around where the bauble was going to be.

I cut out a bauble in Real Red Glimmer Paper, punched a scalloped circle from Champagne Glimmer Paper and mounted this to the centre of the bauble.  I made a bow from Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon and used glimmer brads to secure it at the top of the bauble.

The Sentiment is from a lovely set called Christmas Lodge and was stamped onto the Very Vanilla card in Real Red ink.  I attached the Very Vanilla card mat onto the Real Read card blank then added a thin strip of Champagne Glimmer Paper close to one edge.

The bauble was mounted on Dimentionals to the area pierced with the bauble shape and to finish off I stamped the round image from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, punched it out using the 1" circle punch and added it to the centre of the scalloped circle in the centre of the bauble.

Well, I do hope you have a super Christmas.

Bye for now

Jan
xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Jan... Can imagine how stunning it will be in real life with all that glimmer paper... Have a very merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete