The trouble is all the items I have been making have been for people who access my blog, so I darnt post things until I know the cards have definitely been received.
Last weekend I found a big pack of nice papers and die cut toppers, I have no idea where they came from but I decided to get them used up, thinking that as all the papers and toppers matched I would have some quick cards ready in not time. How wrong could I be? It took HOURS to make a few cards as none of the ribbons and accessories I have in my non Stampin' Up! stash matched in colour or looked 'right'. In the end I threw everything in a big box - no doubt I will find them next year and try again, but what a total waste of time and energy!!!
Anyway, I did have some success with using up some of the Card Candy I made for Convention in Germany. Here are three of the cards I made to cheer myself up after wasting so much time with the 'kit' last weekend.
Quite simple designs for all three but after using up so much energy it was nice not to have to think too much.
Here's another one using the card candy
Basically, the idea is to make a number of toppers and package them similarly to how you would see in a shop. Here is a link to the original post, with a list of the items I used.
OK, I'm off to chill out now as its been another busy weekend. I will post photos of the swaps from our team training in a day or two, I promise!!!