Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Making Do

Hi. Hope the weather isn't getting you down. I really don't like snow and its just started again so not looking forward to seeing what we get overnight.

Anyway, some of you may know that we've had the house up for sale for nearly three years now. Not the best time to try and sell, but we fell in love with a house and we really wanted to buy it. Unfortunately, I noticed on the Internet on Thursday last week that the house we wanted has been sold. So to console myself, I decided to make my own.



I saw the chipboard house at one of Jeans Dabble Days and thought it was cute but hadn't got around to play with it. Well, I covered it in some Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper and used the Peekabo Frames Bigz die to do the window and door.

Here's a photo with the door and window open.


I will post a photo soon of the cover I made for my bookcase in the next couple of days.

Don't forget there is the SU promotion Sale-a-Bration starting this week, so bob back soon for information on some lovely freebies!

Jan

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment