Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Megga Busy and No Time for Crafting

WOW, its been a megga busy week for me with work and sorting technical stuff out (including problems posting on my blog and doing my tax return!) but here is a photo of the pressie for my amazing SU Mum, Sara.
It is a terramundi pot (a posh money box!!!) as I thought it would help her to save up for one of the many preorders we have from Stampin' Up! or even Convention in November.



I purposefully bought a plain pot as I wanted to decorate it myself - but I got a bit giddy - the rosette is huge! But I made it so she could remove it if she wanted to.

I'm hoping to have a play soon with some items from the new Spring Summer catalogue soon - I'm so giddy, there's are some fabby items to see!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Jan x
Ps if you would like any information on the items used in this post please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment