Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Dabble Day photos

Wow, what a brilliant time I had at the weekend at Jeans Dabble Day in Beighton.
Here is the project I demonstrated and everyone made to take home.




I used a photo frame with apertures which were slightly too small but went 'out of the box' so to speak with the dresses and mannequins being attached to the outside of the frame.
The background paper was Whisper White card stock which was stamped with one of the swirls from Flowering Flourishes and a sentiment from Feel Goods in crumb cake ink.
Two of the dresses were cut from Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Parade DSP and for the one in the centre I stamped the large doily from Hello Doily in versamark then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I rubbed
Rich Razzleberry ink over the top.
I cut this out with one of the dress dies, adding a tiny punched flower with a rhinestone in the centre to decorate. The cardigan on the first dress was made by cutting out the top part of the sleeved dress, inking up the inside of the Lattice folder with crumb cake ink and running it through the Big Shot. I cut it in half and trimmed to the length I wanted then adhered it to the front of the dress.
It was definitely the best Dabble Day I have done and I would like to day a massive thank you to Jean and all the ladies there! Here are some of them totally engrossed in their projects.




I am quite busy at work this week, but I promise that I will post directions of the bag I made the other day for those who have asked for it.
Jan x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment