Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

JUST ANNOUNCED, SU OFFERS...

Well, it's a bit spooky, but today Stampin Up! Announced their offers for April and May - and one of them is for people who would like to join us!!!

So, if you join Stampin Up! Between 15th April and 30th May you will get an extra £25 in products for your starter kit. Now, those of you who read my blog will remember that I am also offering a free bundle of items if you join my team before the 29th April.
I AM STILL OFFERING THIS, BUT FOR THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE WHO JOIN ONLY.

To find out more about joining, just click here, you can join now if you have your list ready too!  All you will need is your personal information and a credit card to place the order direct from the Stampin' Up! website.

So, you pay £99 and get £155 in products - plus the bundle from me (the bundle offer is through me only, and there will be a choice of items too!)  I will get your bundle to you as soon as your kit is delivered and there will be no delivery charges to pay.

Host a Craft Party and Get More Freebies.
 
The other offers are for people who host a workshop with sales of £250 or more - you will get an extra £25 in free products.  There are more details here.  Then there is a promotion for demonstrators too - all this excitement in one day...

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment