Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Back To Basics Card Class

Hi there, hope you have enjoyed the extended weekend with all this lovely sunshine?

I had a really busy day on Saturday with two classes, the first was our technique class where we did lots of stamping techniques.  The second was a basic cardmaking class where we made two cards and here they are.

The first one was using the hearts framelits and is a very simple design, just right to build a little confidence for first timers.

The second was using the ovals framelits and some embossing.  The ship image is from The Open Sea and the sentiments are both from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I was so proud of myself by using some Designer Series Papers too!

I have another class on Thursday at The Keppels, Wingfield Road, Rotherham and we will be making a Fathers Day Card with a difference.  If you would like to attend, please let me know ASAP.  The class costs £8.00 each and starts at 7pm.  You need to book your place so I can get everything ready for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jan
x

1 comment: