Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Julie's Project Class

Hello!
Hope you are enjoying this lovely sunshine we're having?!

I went to Julies Project Class on Sunday and just look at this...



I'm so excited about it, I can't bring myself to put it in my craft room - it's still got pride of place in the living room.


Can't wait to see what we're making next time!!!

My technique club class is planned for this Saturday, if you would like a place saving, just let me know. I have two places spare at the moment.

I'm also holding a basic cardmaking class Saturday afternoon. I keep numbers small for this session so if you are interested in coming please contact me ASAP.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. What a fab project - I like you can't stop looking at it. I can't believe I actually made it - see you next time - GailT xx

    ReplyDelete