Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Busy Bee

Hello!

Well, I have been a busy bee.  I now have samples of all the new goodies out of the new Annual Catalogue in my SAMPLE BOOK!!!

Yep, I have totally updated it with all the scrummy new papers (they, really are gorgeous this year) ribbons, buttons and kits, so I have lots to look at again.  I do love my sample book, here are some of the pages in all their glory.

New In Colour papers, ribbons, buttons and cardstock.


Some of the beautiful Designer Series Papers and details of coordinating cardstock.


 Some of the lovely accessories, buttons, clips and brads.

The gorgeous DSPs are on offer this month too if you fancy getting some for FREE?



If you buy three packs of DSP you will get an extra one for free (this doesn't include the speciality papers but its a cracking offer) I just had to take advantage of it when I put in my last order... Well, it would have been rude not to wouldnt it!?

There is also the Best of Sets for this month, called Best of Shelli


Now, as a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! we get to see the new catalogues before our customers, and it just so happens, I have also joined a share of items from the new Autumn Winter Catalogue... (its the Christmas one!!!).

This means that in the next few weeks I will have even more samples to go into my Sample Book.  If you would like to book a craft party and have a look through the Sample Book, contact me now arrange it on 07795566727.

I have also sorted out a new Newsletter (but I am not 100% sure that the newsletter is working ok?).  Hopefully I will get people letting me know if there are any problems soon.  I am not the most technical person, so if you have received my newsletter today and there are any issues, I would appreciate it if you could let me know about it please?

Anyway, I am off to sort out some things for my class, next Saturday.

Backgrounds Technique Class, 
10am to 12 noon 
Shafton, Barnsley.

If you would like to book your place, contact me ASAP so I can reserve your place.  The cost of the class is £10 or £8 for my team members and includes refreshments and all materials required.

Have a great week

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment