Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Team Training Swaps.

Hope you had a great weekend, I certainly did. We welcomed a wonderful team member back into the fold (welcome back Shirley, we all missed you!) and I spent lots of time chatting with people about SU - you know I can do that for England though!

We had our team training on Sunday with lots of our merry group of crafters getting together for a natter. Here is a photo of the card I made for my swaps, using the stamp set Gently Falling.




Can you see the sneak peek item coming soon? Look at the gorgeous ribbon at the bottom... It's called Burlap Ribbon and can come to your craft stash soon as it will be available for customers to buy from the end of August.

The card blank is A6 in size and I used Neutrals Ivory. The solid image leaf shapes were stamped in Baked Brown Sugar, Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake ink and then using the Two Step Stamping technique, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the 'vein' images over the top of each leaf in a darker shade. Each leaf was then cut out and put to one side.

The burlap ribbon was attached to the card blank with stick strip and the individual leaves arranged on top. To finish off I used a tiny safety pin from Vintage Trinkets.

I'm quite chuffed with the card and am glad I made a few spare ones as its always handy to have cards ready for emergencies!

It's back to work for me now, so thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon with another sneak peak from the new Autumn Winter Catalogue...

Jan x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. A great card

    Thank you Jan I had a lovely day with the group on Sunday and will treasure all the lovely cards i received.
    love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete