Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Team Training Swaps

Hi. I bet you thought I'd disappeared as I've been quiet again?!

Well i am still here - in some form - but have been busy at work and with the house again.

We had our team training on Sunday and here are the swaps i made.



I made them as 6x6" cards using Modern Medley DSP - yep, I used DSP again! - for the bow using the Gift Bow Bigz L die.

The sentiment ( from Sassi Salutations) was stamped into Very Vanilla card with Stazon ink and this was matted behind a die cut aperture cut with the Labels Collection layered dies.

I made several different versions but the card blanks were made using 12x12 sheets of Cherry Cobbler and Smokey Slate Textured card, cut to form 6" square cards.



Team training was all about Convention this time as the team has grown so big and we have so many going. We talked about all the exciting things that happen at Convention like swaps, freebies, announcements, freebies...

Getting giddy now for November!
Jan


Jan x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Jan the cards are beautiful thank you. and the new front of your house looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete