Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Gift wrapping class

Fancy a class to show you some classy wrapping techniques? We'll come to my Gift Wrapping Class. Here are some of the projects we will be doing.



Not a fan of Christmas? Don't worry, there is a selection of materials to choose from so you will be able to wrap presents for any occasion.

Here are the details.
11am until 1pm
1st December 2013
Whin Corner
Shafton
Barnsley
£10 per person which includes refreshments and all materials.

I have had lots of interest in this class so please book your place ASAP. If I have enough interest I may run another class on Saturday 7th December.

Just before I go, I have a stand at the Hemsworth Community Centre Christmas Craft Fair this Saturday (Bullenshaw Road, Hemsworth, WF9 4NE).

Also, me, Sara, Hazel and Joanne will have a stand on Sunday at the Craft Show at Westfield Sports College, Sheffield S20 1HQ. Come for a crafty natter and see some of the fab Stampin' Up! products up close and personal.

Jan x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. The 1st of Dec sounds interesting Jan will you put my name down please the wrapping looks lovely.
    I will be looking forward to coming
    love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete