Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Stamp Club Thank You Gifts

It's been rather busy here, but unfortunately not with much crafting. On the plus side we almost have our kitchen - woo hoo!!!

One thing I have found out since the cold weather has hit us, is that having the conservatory as my temporary craft room is not a good idea. It's absolutely freezing in there! Hopefully I will get that sorted soon though.

Anyway, back to crafting. Here are the little gifts I gave to the ladies in my stamp club this month - little butterfly fridge magnets.



The clothes pegs were just covered with a small strip of washi tape ( I used Gingham Garden and Epic Day) and a thin strip of magnetic sheet attached to the back.

To make the toppers I punched out 1 3/4" scalloped circles from gold and silver glimmer paper. The butterflies were punched out of Gingham Garden and Epic Day and This and That designer Series paper using the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.

The body of the butterflies were punched out of gold and silver glimmer paper. You can't beat a but of sparkle in this damp dreary weather.

For those of you waiting for my newsletter, it will be coming out on Sunday, hopefully with some photos of our Gift Wrapping Class projects. So bob back soon for more details - the class is filling up fast but if you would like come, please contact me as soon as possible.

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment