Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Commission for 40th Anniversary.

I had a commission to make a 40th wedding anniversary card last week and here is the finished card.


It is a 8x8" card blank from my stash and I used Real Red ink and cardstock to decorate.

I used the hearts stencil and a sponge dauber to add the red hearts to the card blank making the hearts at the top darker than the bottom.  Then I used crystal effects on the hearts to give dimension and shine.

The hearts were die cut from Real Red and White cardstock then the flowers from Bloom with Hope stamped in Real Red ink before matting them onto the card blank.  I was very brave and stamped the 40th Anniversary by 'eyeballing' it (I forgot where I had put my stamp a ma jig!!!).  The 'happy' was stamped on a scrap of card then punched out with the Whats up punch (arrows).

The ribbon is just some from my stash as I couldnt find any real red (memo to self, tidy up the craft room!!!).
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


I stamped the inside of the card (sorry, I forgot to take a photo of the inside (doh!) but you can see the stamped image on the envelope.

Don't forget, the early bird registration for the Stars Class (here) closes on Monday evening.  After then the class fee goes up £5.  Here is a reminder of the Stars Class project.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment