Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009


After attending a brilliant box and bag making class last week with Sara Stamper (my upline) I was inspired to carry on.

Here is one of the boxes I made (being adventurous and designed my own template!). I used two A4 sheets of card and just over half a sheet of DSP. If you would like photos of the steps please email me.

Recipe;
Stamp set - Rose is a Rose
Cardstock - Bashful Blue
Designer Series Paper - Chocolate Chip
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery and Garden Green
Accessories - 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop edge punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon, mini glue dots.
Non SU - Petite Oval Nesties

2 comments:

  1. This box is gorgeous. I especially love the ribbon effect.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jan
    Came here from a mention on Sara's blog.

    I really love this box it is gorgeous.Please could you email me your instructions as I would love to "borrow" your idea.

    My email is mariamitchell64@yahoo.co.uk
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete