Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Here is another box I made recently (having caught the box & bag making bug! - Thanks Sara!).

I made a mistake when glueing the DSP to the box and put the glue on the wrong side!! so I felt that it needed a bold design to brighten it up.

The bow didn't look right on its own so I decided to have a try at using punches to make a flower.

To make the flower focal point, I used the scallop circle and punched 5 circles and folded them following the instructions in the Stampin Techniques sheet in the May 2009 Impressions leaflet.

Once I had glued them into position, I used the 5 petal flower and a gem to finish it off. I was impressed with the result and love the colours.

Please email me for more info.

Recipe;

Cardstock - Always Artichoke
DSP - Rose Red, Tea and Crumpet
Accessories - Scallop circle and five petal punches, Rose Red ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment