Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

Happy Award!

My amazing Stampin' Up 'Mum' and friend, Sara has given me this award!!!.


The idea is that I tell you 10 things that make me happy, then pass it on to 5 more blogging buddies who do the same (all of us linking back to the person who sent it to us and forward to those we're passing it to).

Mmmm - 10 things that make me happy

1) My Hubby, Ian (but dont tell him!)
2) Chocolate
3) Getting my SU order delivered and opening the box!!
4) Reading good comments on my blog
5) Our cat, Mrs Miggins, coming for a tickle - she is a little bit timid (well almost ferral, really) so its lovely when she comes to see us.
6) Meeting up with friends
7) Watching World Superbikes, MotoGP and British Superbikes
8) Riding on the back of a motorbike (doesnt happen much now though SOB!
9) Putting my SU order in - I get a bit giddy with this sometimes and have been known to order something twice!!
10) Watching a good film
And I'm passing this on now to the following ladies:
Vannessa
Linda
Bekka
Teri
Joanne
 
Thank you for all your inspiration!
 
Jan
X

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely award - going to add it to my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Jan .... thank you so much for this. I really appreciate it xxxxx

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete