Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

Special Blessings!

Here are some more cards using the Special Blessings stamp set (see I told you didn't I!).


The images made the same way as yesterdays post, but for the dove I cut out an extra wing and mounted it behind the main image which I thought looked lovely.

The sentiments are aligned using my Stamp-A-Ma-Gig (there is no way I could do without this!).  The Designer Series Paper is called Tea & Crumpets and is so sweet.

Recipe
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink
Ink - Versamark, Rose Red
Stamp set - Special Blessings
DSP - Tea & Crumpets
Accessories - White Embossing Powder, Window Punch
Non SU - die cutter.
Thanks for visiting - hope you are having a great weekend?!
Jan
X

2 comments:

  1. Love these pink versions and the extra wing behind the dove really completes it. Very pretty.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I'm with you on the stamp-a-ma-jig couldn't stamp with out it!

    ReplyDelete