Pages

Saturday 6 February 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

Ohhh! I have been playing all day today and its been fab.

Still got so much I want to do for the craft fair in March.  I am also trying to narrow down my order for goodies from Stampin' Up!  The trouble is I just want EVERYTHING! 

Here is a box and set of 6 matching cards I made today.  I do have a slight problem with orange so just had to use Pumpkin Pie!


Recipe
Cardstock - Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
Ink - Pumkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Garden Green
Designer Series Paper - Haiku (now retired)
Stamp sets - A Rose is a Rose & Whimsical Words
Accessories - Pumpkin Pie ribbon
Punches - Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle & 1 3/8 Circle.

I have made some more of these sets and will post them shorlty.

Have a brilliant weekend!
Jan
X

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, narrow down your order of goodies ... no, still don't get that, lol. A beautiful set of cards and the Whimsical Words has a great sentiment for all of them.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete