Pages

Saturday 6 March 2010

Craft Fair, Felkirk Church

Hello!

Well, the craft fair went really well, I had a ball!  Lots of lovely people to talk about crafting - heaven...


Sorry for the quality of the photo of the stand, I forgot my camera and had to take the pic using my phone.

The fair was really quiet in the afternoon but I got the chance to work through some of my swaps for the Sheffield Experience Event on Thursday.  The event is now fully booked - the response has been overwhelming and unfortunatly some people will be disappointed as they wont be able to go.

Thank you to my Mum, Auntie Val, Kath, Kaz, Kim & Anne for travelling to the craft fair - it was lovely to see you all!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am off for a bottle of Baileys (yes, a bottle!).
Jan
X

No comments:

Post a Comment