Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Quick Post

Hi everyone, a quick post today as I am getting everything ready for the craft fair at Felkirk, tomorrow.

I cant believe how quickly its come round, but I am really looking forward to it now.

I have made a few Mothers Day cards and gift boxes for the fair and you can see them in earlier posts by scrolling down.  This is a much more simple design and the stamp image from the Baroque Motifs set is lovely.


The flowers were punched from Pretty in Pink cardstock and I used a drop of Tombow glue in the centre with Rose Pink glitter.

Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper White & Pretty in Pink.
Ink - Pretty in Pink
Accessories - Regal Rose ribbon, Rose Red Stampin' Glitter, Boho Blossoms Punch.

Thanks for taking the time to visit today, and if you get the chance to bob over to the craft fair to say hello, please do!!

Have a brilliant weekend
Jan
X

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful card that satisfies me....
    I say that because.. I made one & posted it too... but somehow I felt that was not what I wanted to make...... Anyways..... U have done it brilliantly!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for tomorrow!!! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete