Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

I am still here... honest!

I know - I havent been posting lately.  I am so sorry, but I have had lots of things to do for Convention lately - have I mentioned that I am going to the Stampin' Up! Convention?

As the items I have been making will be used to swap with some of the other demonstrators, I am not going to post full pictures and recipes for them until next weekend - I dont want to spoil the surprise.  But here are a few sneeky picks.

This is part of one of 90 Convention Memory Card Swaps - yes, 90!! 

When we come home we should all have one of these from each of the 90 ladies involved in the swap so I am going to make a mini book as a special momento of the event.  Its going to be interesting finding the 90 ladies involved when there are about 300 going to Convention isnt it?!

This little sweety is so cute.  I just had to have this stamp set!!!  The picture is part of one of the general ones for swapping and I have made 70 of these, so I should come back with lots of ideas and samples to show at my workshops and classes. 

Not sure if I will get any more crafting done before I go - Ooooh I cant wait!!!  Hope you have a great weekend.  Off to make my list for things I have to remember to take...

Jan

Ps.  Dont worry about Mrs Miggins whilst I am away, My hubby will be making sure she's OK - Bless him!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either! So exciting!

    I just hope that I get my swaps finished in time to swap with you, heehee. Only got 60 on the go of mine, I'm lagging, lol.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete