Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Megga Week

Oh, My, Goodness - I have had such an exciting week!

On Thursday, I met up with my Uplines, Sara and Joanne and we shared out samples of the lurvely Designer Series Paper.

Then on Saturday, I met with some other lovely demonstrators and we had a massive share of the new papers, ribbons, brads, buttons and flowers.  Each of us bought a similar amount of new products from a set list, then we all shared everything between us.  The amazing Amanda organised everything, including a display book and lunch for the share! I will put some photos of my Display Book on my blog this evening as I have to go to work now!
For both meets I made this card front using all new products from the new catalogue.  Sorry, but I am not sure if any of the items I recieved in return are being used for other swaps but I will post them at a later date.



Recipe
Stamp set; Wedding Sweet
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush, Wild Wasabi
Ink; Concord Crush
Markers; Pink Pirouette & Wild Wasabi
Accessories; Basic Pearls, Paper Piercer
Punches - Scallop Trim Border Oval Extra Large & Designer Label

Thanks for stopping by!
Jan
X

1 comment:

  1. Well I am not used to being called amazing.....blush!! SO glad you could join us Jan

    ReplyDelete