Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Punched Animals Class

Well, at long last, heres a photo of the cards from my Punched Animals Class from the beginning of July.

I used a class from Kim Score here but as some of the cardstock and papers she had used are now retired, I redid all the instructions for the cards.


As usual. we over ran a little (well, quite a lot actually!) but the ladies took away everything they needed to complete the 5 cards.  Everything was included in the class - card, punches, ribbon, brads etc.  I wont list all the punches & cardstock used as it would be a VERY long post!!! 

My next class is going to be on using the Big Shot!  I have been asked for this class by lots of people so if you would like to come, you will need to book your place early.  Only by pre-booking can I save your seat.

The Big Shot Class is on the 6th August 2011 from 10am to 1pm.  More details here.

2 comments:

  1. I just love these Jan! So effective and they look like so much fun to make :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute, I can't pick a favourite. Sweet!

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete