Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

My New Display Book

Hi there

Hope you have had a nice weekend?  Mines been lurvely!  

Today, I went to see my lovely neices new baby girl, Poppy May - I'll share the card I made for her soon.  She so cute (and a bit loud and wriggly!!!).

Yesturday I went to Amanda's with Sara, Joanne, Hazel, Bev Kim (Hi ladies ***waves***) and we shared out lots of new goodies from the new Ideas Book & Catalogue we had each bought.  .

Thank you for sorting everything out again Amanda!!!

And here it is - my new Product Display Book!!!



Yes, I know its pink - not orange.  But, it does match my Filofax so that's my excuse - plus, I think people seem to think I have a bit of a problem with orange so I thought Id pick a different colour for a change.

Here is a picture of some of the fabby new designer series papers - Mocha Morning (the one on the right is stunning in real life).




And here are some of the brads - the glitter ones are so bright - but my favourite are the Antique Brads (top left).

I'm sorry for the poor quality of the photos but its quite late and I am just on a break from making 70 thank you cards!  But, you know what you have to do to see this folder full of gorgeousness, contact me to book a workshop and see it in the flesh!

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment