Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Poppy's Card

Hi everyone!

As I promised the other day here is my new 'Great Neice's' card.


The card is an A4 sheet folded to A5 and I ran a sheet of Whisper White card through the Big Shot machine with the Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folders.  I wrapped a length of Whisper White ribbon around the join in the embossing and mounted it onto the card blank.

I used the 'Bundle of Joy' stamp set which is really cute and allows you to build up your images from just the pram on its own to having a baby plus lots of other items inside.  Here I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position Poppy in her pram and used my watercolour crayons to colour the image in.  I used some thin circle dies to cut the image and a mat of Pretty in Pink card out and drew some faux stitching on the pink mat.

The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White card and coloured the little hearts in before punching with the Decorative Label punch.  I used the same punch to cut some Pretty in Pink card, cutting both shapes in half (one lenthwise, one widthwise) and attached them to create a border around the sentiment.

I had some scraps of ribbon to use up so to finish off, I tied a button around a couple of strips of the ribbon and secured to the satin ribbon.

Well, I have to crack on so Ill bob back soon.
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment