Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Card Candy Swaps from Convention

As I promised, here are the photos of the Card Candy Swap I took part in when I went to Convention.

This is the one I made using Forever Young.





This one was made by Hazel Ford, my lovely downline, using Faith in Nature.  
Its absolutely stunning isnt it!?

Heres the one Sara made, Sara is my SU Mummy.  She used Polar Party which is soooooo cute!
And this one was made by Jeannie Kupsh,  She used Tags Till Christmas


This set is called Simply Soft and the candy was made by Emily Thompson.
Hayley Regan  made this set using I {heart} Hearts

Here is Sarah Poulton's Card Candy.  She has used Button Buddies


Carolyn Exwood used Winter Post 


Here is Abi Bundy's.  She has used a set called Every Little Bit.



And how cute is this!?  Monica Gale used the Owl Punch to make the cutest candy.





No comments:

Post a Comment