Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

12 x 12 Scrapbook

Hi everyone, hope your having a good weekend?

I woke up with a really sore throat this morning so Im hoping I am not going to come down with a cold (but knowing my luck, I will!).

As I promised the other day, here is the 12" x 12" scrapbook I made with another of the Simply Scrapping Kits, One Great Year.  Again its retired, but I have some more hidden away to play with!


On the cover, I have used a sheet of paper from the Love Stories Simply Scrapping set as the actual scrapbook has a brown coloured spine which didnt really go with the items in the One Great Year kit.  The scrapbook is one I have had for years (I have no idea where I bought it from, so to make the all th colours coordinate, I used some Elegant Eggplant ribbon around the edges of the paper, then added all the stickers for the months, mounting them on Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Here are some photos of the inside.







 Hope you have a great weekend.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment